Excursion OSA1 - 4.5 Hours - £80pp
Osaka is a large port city and commercial centre on the Japanese island of Honshu. It's known for its modern architecture, nightlife and hearty street food. The 16th-century shogunate Osaka Castle, which has undergone several restorations, is its main historical landmark, surrounded by a moat and park with plum, peach and cherry-blossom trees.
All manner of shops and entertainment can be found in the Minami area, which stretches from Semba (Honmachi) to the area surrounding Namba station. In Minami, locals and tourists alike can enjoy the city atmosphere of Osaka.
This excursion will allow you to enjoy these key tourist attractions whilst providing you with a general introduction and orientation of this exciting fast paced city.
- Panoramic city sightseeing by private charter coach
- Experienced and knowledgeable Japanese/English speaking guide
- Entrance to Osaka Castle
- Guided walk through the Osaka Minami Local Kitchen Market
Available when travelling on tour:
- AB AH WA - excursion departure 01 October
- AC SA - excursion departure 03 October
- CC CG SB - excursion departure 15 October
- FC FD FE FG - excursion departure 22 October
- CI IC IH - excursion departure 29 October
£80pp - Use the Excursion Booking Form link to make your booking
View all excursions