Excursion TOK4 - 9 Hours - £135pp
Hakone is part of the Fuji-Hakone-Izu National Park, less than one hundred kilometres from Tokyo.
Famous for hot springs, natural beauty and the view across Lake Ashinoko of nearby Mount Fuji, Hakone is one of the most popular destinations among Japanese and international tourists looking for a break from Tokyo.
At 2300 metres above sea level, the Fuji Subaru Line 5th Station offers a commanding view of the Fuji Five Lakes area below, making it a popular spot, an observation point with unobstructed views of Fujiyoshida City and Lake Yamanaka can be found at Komitake Shrine behind the shops.
Enjoy lunch at a local restaurant.
Next, we head to Lake Ashi, which lies in a crater formed by a massive volcanic eruption around 3,000 years ago. Take a short 15-minute cruise of this postcard-perfect body of water, admiring views of Mount Fuji, Mount Komagatake and other peaks in the distance.
Please note: The viewing of Mount Fuji is weather dependent, and views may be restricted in the event of inclement weather.
- Panoramic city sightseeing by private charter coach
- Coach transfer to/from Hakone National Park
- Experienced and knowledgeable Japanese/English speaking guide
- Visit and entrance to the 5th station and lunch stop
- Cruise aboard the Lake Ashi pleasure boat
- Visit to Mt Komagatake
- Ride aboard the Hakone Komagatake Ropeway (cable car) *
*- Please note that in the event of inclement weather and the closure of the Hakone Komagatake Ropeway a trip aboard the funicular will be made and the itinerary may change both in order and places visited and excursion duration
Available when travelling on tour:
- AB AC AE AF AH CA CJ PB - excursion departure 08 October
- AC AE AF AH CA CC PB - excursion departure 10 October
- CI CH FA FC FD FE FG FH IA IB IC ID IE IG IH PA - excursion departure 25 October
- AA CH FE FG IA IB IG - excursion departure 30 October
£135pp - Book Now
View all excursions